Ladakh is a region in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir that currently extends from the Kunlun mountain range to the main Great Himalayas to the south, inhabited by people of Indo-Aryan and Tibetan descent
Day 1: ARRIVAL - LEH
Arrival Leh Kushok Bakula Airport (This must be one of the Most Sensational Flights in the World. On a clear day from one side of the aircraft can be seen in the distance the peaks of K2, Nanga Parbat, Gasherbrum and on the other side of the aircraft, so close that you feel you could reach out and touch it, is the Nun Kun massif.) Upon arrival you will met by MT representative and transfer to Hotel for Check in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize followed by Welcome tea or Coffee at the Hotel. Evening visit to Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa & Leh Market. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: LEH EXCURSION TO INDUS & SHAM VALLEY REGION (90 KMS / 05 – 06 HRS)
Post Breakfast we proceed for Indus Valley Monastery Starting with Thiksey Monastery an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village, Shey Palace, The ancient capital of Ladakh, 3 Idiots Rancho School &Sindhu Ghat.
After visiting above places we drive towards Sham Valley and start our another sightseeing starting with Hall Of Fame (Museum Constructed by India Army) near Leh is worth a visit for every Indian, and proceed further to Gurudwara Patthar Sahib at an altitude of 3600 Mtrs about 22 Kms from Leh was constructed in memory of Guru Nanak Dev ji Nestled deep in the Himalayas, A drive of another 4 km took us to Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity. As you move ahead from Magnetic Hills, just before Nimmu Village, there comes a famous Confluence Of Two Rivers Indus River coming from Tibet (left) and Zanskar River coming from Zanskar Valley (right). Zanskar River is known for its famous Chadar Trek. Later we drive back to Leh. Dinner and overnight at Hotel in Leh.
Day 3: LEH - EXCURSION TO KHARDUNGLA TOP - 18,390 FT. (39 KMS / 02 HRS ONE WAY)
Post Breakfast we drive to Khardung La (The Highest Motorable Road in The World) at 5,602 Mtrs.| 18,390 Ft, around 39 km from Leh. From the pass, one can see all the way south over the Indus valley to seemingly endless peaks and ridges of the Zanskar range, and north to the giants of the Saser massif. The views from the top of the pass are amazing.
Return to the hotel on time for lunch. In the afternoon you can stroll around the market place for some last minute souvenir shopping. Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: DEPART LEH (FLY OUT)
Tour concludes. Ghoomloduniya Pvt. Ltd. thanks you for your patronage and ensures a punctual transfer to Domestic Airport to catch the flight for your onward Destination.
Inclusions / Exclusions
THE ABOVE PACKAGE TOUR COST INCLUDES:-
- Assistance upon arrival at Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport,
- Traditional welcome in the Hotel with Welcome Drink (Hot Tea / Coffee / Kahwa) on arrival
- 03 Night Accommodation in Leh on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary with Breakfast and Dinner
- Morning Tea / Coffee with Biscuits on the day of departure
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-Ac Innova | Xylo | Mahindra XUV OR Tempo Traveler (as per the option selected by client) for all Categories except for Standard Package for which we’ll use Scorpio|Qualis OR Sumo Grand as per the itinerary
- Inner Line Permit (Wildlife, Red Cross & Environment fees)
THE ABOVE PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:-
- Any Airfare or GST (5%)
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour
Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc