Kathmandu - Pokhra
Explore Kathmandu holidays and discover the best time and places to visit with Ghoomlo Duniya.. Pokhara is a lake city and the gateway to the Annapurna circuit is a popular trail in Nepal. It offers breathtaking views, mesmerising beauty and an insight into the Nepalese Countryside.
Day 1: Arrival - Kathmandu
Pick-up from Domestic /international airport by our representative & Transfer to Hotel after check in to hotel briefing about your program then goes to half day sightseeing of Pashupatinath Temple, Bouddha Stupa overnight at the Hotel
Day 2: Kathmandu – Pokhara (210 KM 6-7 hours)
After Breakfast check out form hotel then drive for Pokhara enjoy of scenic view in way. On the way visit at Manakamana Temple (Ticket extra) & Continue drive to Pokhara overnight at the Hotel
Day 3: Pokhara city sightseeing
After breakfast go to Pokhara half day sightseeing of Davis fall, Gupteshower cave, Tal Barahi temple enjoy of boating in fewa lake, Vindabasini Temple, evening visit lake side area by yourself overnight at the Hotel
Day 4: Pokhara – Kathmandu
After Breakfast drive back to Kathmandu check in at the Then goes to half day sightseeing of Swoyambhu know as Monkey Temple & Patan Durbar square overnight at the Hotel
Day 5: Kathmandu - Departure
After Breakfast drive to International Airport for your Departure.
Inclusions / Exclusions
1. 2 Night Accommodation in Kathmandu on BB
2. 2 Night Accommodation in Pokhara on BB
3. Daily buffet breakfast at hotel
4. Two International Airport Transfer
5. Kathmandu two half day city sightseeing
6. Pokhara one half day city sightseeing
7. Kathmandu –Pokhara –Kathmandu Transfer
8. Sightseeing & Transfer by Private a/c vehicle
1. International flight Ticket, Personal Travel Insurance, Telephone Call.
2. Laundry Service ,Bottled drinks , Meals , your personal expenses.
3. Tips for staff, guide & driver, Insurance for any loss & damage.
4. Entry fees for Sightseeing of moments visit ,Tour Guide ,Medical free , Any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.